• The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate
with the minimum of influence from earth voltage
and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
• Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests
without tripping earth leakage current breakers
in the circuit under test.
• Lead wire connection to C and P terminals and proper
auxiliary earth resistance can be checked by "OK" lamp.
Lead wire connection to C and E terminals is good
when "OK" lamp is illuminated.
4102A Soft Case Model
4102A-H Hard Case Model
Earth Resistance: 0 - 12 Ω/0 - 120 Ω/0 - 1200 Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 - 30V AC
Earth Resistance: ±3% of full scale
Earth Voltage: ±3% of full scale
Earth Resistance: 276V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 276V AC for 1 minute